Today, we have a special guest! Giammie. This is an interview to see how different our opinions are
1. How does lipstick make you feel when you wear it?
-Giammie: great and pretty ❤
2. Is lipstick a sign of femininity?
– Pan: of course! Men don’t wear lipstick
-Giammie: yes, but not always
-Phanh: not really, celebrities usually wear them.
3. Come up with a new cool brand name for lipstick….
-Pan: coca cola red
-Giammie: cherry blast
-Phanh: peach pink
4. 3 reasons WHY we wear lipstick
-Pan: they are cute, it’s cool to wear something on your lips,they’re sexy
-Giammie: to be prettier,sometimes the color suit our mood,it somehow raises people’s self esteem and it’s like a decoration for your face
-Phanh: color of your lips are not as pretty as you want, it goes with the clothes and they’re pretty
5. What would the women be like in ‘Herland’, a female-only world?
-Pan: They would be independent and free and they could do whatever they want.
-Giammie: The women would be more independent, doing their own things but it wouldn’t be as much fun and no love – maybe lesbians.
– Phanh: They would be independent, or stronger so they could do things without men’s helps.
6. Would the ‘Herland’ women wear lipstick, or not?
-Pan: Maybe, yes.
-Giammie: They would.
-Phanh: They would. Women want to be beautiful everytime.
7. Guess how much 1 woman spends in her life on lipstick?
-Pan: $500 – $1000
The correct answer: $1780